1. Enjoy drum beats & dance moves to the fullest at Delhi Drum Cirle. Bring any musical instrument if you have one and join this group of enthusiastic people. Check for their next jam here.
2. Start your sunday with Raahgiri Day happens at Cannaught palace, Dwarka and Gurgaon. Free cycling, dance classes, jogging, aerobics, skating, blading and yoga, everything is there to keep your sunday active & perfect.
3. Watch a movie without ticket. India Habitat Centre, Alliance Francaise, Instituto Cervantes, American Centre and Iron Curtain shows free classics, documentries, blockbusters & Oscar nominated films from around the world.
4. Chill out at the Kunzum Travel Cafe & Fursat Se. Go, sit, relax, read books sip coffee and interact with like-minded people. And Pay as you like.
5. Drink on the high rocks in the middle of Jungle at Parthasarathy Rocks. Grab your friends and come to hang out here while the cool evening breeze hits the ‘highest natural point’ of the city.
6. Visit to hidden lakes of Delhi. Plan an afternoon of adventure and head to the Aravali hills to visit those hidden treasures. Bhardwaj Lake & CITM Lake are must see.
7. Ride bicycle with Gaurav Wadhwa. He organize a bicycle ride every weekend.
8. Work out in Delhi’s open gyms, for free. Go to Nehru Park or Lodhi Garden
9. Explore your inner world at Zorba The Buddha. They host events around spiritual, wellness & self-growth. Most of the events they organize are free.
10. Attend Art exhibitions to see how creative world is. Major art galleries like Talwar Gallery, Art Alive Gallery, Vadehra Art Gallery, Lalit Kala Academy & Nature Morte runs such exhibitions every week.
11. Explore the flavours of Hauz Khas Village and see how mosque & bar live happily together.
12. Seek Solitude at these 3 magnificent temples. The Lotus Temple, Akshardham Temple & Chhatarpur Temple
13. Explore these hidden gems of delhi. Agrasen Ki Baoli, Jamali Kamali Mehrauli, Delhi War Cemetery, Begumpur Mosque
14. Taste toothsome Langar at Gurdwara Bangla Sahib
15. Take a stroll around Connaught Place with your dearest